SEVEN SIMPLE STEPS
1. Prepare to hear God's word by filling in the speaker, date and title in the sermon's heading. Also write this information in the index.
2. Listen to God's word attentively by taking notes during the sermon. Write scriptures and references on the left shaded side and actual notes on the right.
3. Embrace God's word by reviewing the sermon. Read verses before and after each scripture draw a check mark beside them once complete.
4. Attend to God's word by reflecting on your sermon notes daily. Highlight important thoughts, and jot down newly inspired insights.
5. Submit to God's word wholeheartedly by capturing the essence of what the sermon is personally saying to you in a brief summary.
6. Engage God's word by writing a desire or goal that expresses what the sermon has encouraged you to walk in or apply.
*THE FOOTPRINTS JOURNAL IS LOCATED IN THE BACK OF THE WALKER